Donate a Car
Donate a vehicle to support Habitat for Humanity Prince William County’s work to build, rehab and repair homes in partnership with families in Prince William County, Manassas and Manassas Park.
Did you know that car donations are one more way that you can help our work? This car was donated in 2015. While this one is special, we’ll take any car if it is whole and has four inflated tires so it can be towed!
Donating a car with Cars for Homes is quick and easy. Also, your donation may be tax deductible.
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity Prince William County?
- 100% of net proceeds from your vehicle donation will come directly to Habitat for Humanity Prince William County and help local families here in our communities.
“The main thing is to be able to live as a family here [at my Habitat for Humanity home]. We need each other. This house is where I will bring my family to make a home.”
How do I donate my car in Virginia?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- You will be asked to provide information about the vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- If your vehicle is accepted, you can then schedule a day and time to have your car picked up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car?
- Virginia will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation to Habitat for Humanity Prince William County, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.