Attend a Home Repair Interest Meeting to Learn How
Habitat for Humanity partners with low- to moderate-income homeowners who live in Prince William County, Manassas and Manassas Park to make exterior and interior home repairs that alleviate critical health, life and safety issues or housing code violations for families who could not otherwise afford to accomplish these tasks.
Home repairs include the repair or replacement of roofing, siding, windows, heating and air conditioning, plumbing or electrical systems, gutters, dry wall, or providing accessibility accommodations such as wheelchair ramps.
How you qualify
- Do you live in Prince William County, Manassas or Manassas Park?
- Do you own your home or are you currently making mortgage payments?
- Do you earn less than 60% of the Area Median Income? (see chart below)
- If a veteran lives in the home, do you earn less than 80% of the Area Median Income?
- Can you demonstrate a challenging circumstance such as limited income, disability, illness or age that prevents you from making the repairs?
Get all your questions answered and application information:
To register or for more information, email email@example.com or call 703-369-6708.