Volunteers Help us Build a Better Community
Habitat for Humanity Prince William County is a volunteer-driven organization. We welcome people from all walks of life to join us as we build, rehabilitate and repair decent, affordable houses in partnership with God and families in need. By working side-by-side with the family who lives (or will live) in the house, our volunteers experience for themselves the joy created when a family is able to realize their dream of affordable home ownership.
How You Can Help
At Habitat for Humanity we have volunteer opportunities for everyone. Volunteers can choose to volunteer as little or as often as they like. To volunteer for construction or in the ReStore, individuals must be age 16 and over. We invite individuals and groups to help us:
- Rehab and repair homes (construction)
- Assist in the office (answering phones, data entry, general clerical work, mailings, research and phone calls)
- Work in the ReStore (sales, product display, receiving donations, organizing merchandise, donation pickup, assisting customers, maintenance)
- Serve on a committee
- Help with special projects and events
Under 16 Years Old? You Can Help Too!
- Donate lunches to work sites (this is a great opportunity for young groups who are not old enough to volunteer on a work site, i.e. Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts, youth groups, civic clubs, etc.)
- Hang door hangers in neighborhoods to spread the word about Habitat’s programs.
Volunteering is Easy!
To register and to sign up for a volunteer date, please visit our Volunteer Calendar.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-369-6708.
If you are new to volunteering with Habitat, please download the required adult volunteer waiver (or minor volunteer waiver; under age 18) and email it to email@example.com, fax to 703-393-2878, or mail to P.O. Box 3111, Manassas, VA 20110.